The foundation of Blackeagle’s construction capabilities is the knowledgeable leaders with extensive experience in the energy-construction industry. We are committed to completing safe and successful projects for our clients that are on time and on budget with the quality standards expected of us.
Blackeagle Energy Services is recognized as a leading facility construction company. Our facility construction services encompass projects from small treatment additions to construction of turn-key compression stations and treating facilities such as:
- Natural gas processing facilities
- Natural gas compressor/meter stations
- Meter/Regulator stations
- Liquid fuel loading stations
- Booster/pump stations
- Gas/oil/liquids gathering systems
- Natural gas storage facilities
- Structural steel fabrication and installation
Blackeagle leverages its extensive knowledge against our up-to-date equipment and thorough safety training to safely complete your project within your timeline.
In addition and conjunction to our facility construction, Blackeagle Energy Services provides customers a broad range of pipeline construction abilities including, but not limited to:
- Installation and fabrication of gas and liquid pipelines
- Pipeline integrity and anomaly repairs
- Boring, pigging, and hydrostatic testing
- Emergency call outs
- Utility work in residential, commercial, and industrial areas
- Pipeline expansion, repair, and maintenance
- Pipeline hot tapping, plugging, and stopping services
- Right-of-way restoration
SITE OVERHAUL, REPAIRS AND PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE
Leveraging our veteran staff and their proficiency in pipeline and facility construction, Blackeagle Energy Services is able to provide both planned and emergency support crews for your upcoming preventative maintenance, or emergency repair. Whether it’s replacing valves on a pipeline or turbine compressors in a gas-plant, Blackeagle Energy Services is only a phone call away. And because we own much of our equipment (such as Hydrovac trucks), our customers aren’t waiting on third parties to tend to their time-sensitive projects.